I know there are many readers out there who participate in book adventures and don’t have a blog to share their great activies. I wanted to give those readers AND bloggers a chance to share their great ideas, so I am going to try Share Your Own Adventure!
Each week I will feature one reader’s adventure. A reading adventure is anything that you do before, during, or after reading a book. Some of our adventures include family trips, cooking, crafts, learning activities, journal writing. The possibilities are endless! Below, you will find a list of questions that you may want to answer and include in your adventure.
The answers to your questions will be included in the blog post, along with a few pictures that you want to include!
1. What is your name? I will not include last names, unless you would like me to! If you are a blogger, please share your blog address!
2. What book did you read with your children?
3. Give a summary of the book.
4. What was your child’s, students’, or grandchild’s favorite part of the book? Was it a picture, a character, the rhyming?
5. Tell us all about your adventure. Your adventure may include a craft, family trip, cooking, learning activity, or anything else you were inspired to do!
6. Were you inspired by a blog, Pinterest, or did the book inspire you to come up with your own idea?
7. Include at least 1 picture of your adventure.
Remember to have fun and get creative!
Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to participate, receive more information or have any questions!
I look forward to reading about and sharing your reading adventures with our readers!