We have been having so much fun with Our ABC Bucket today! The boys played with it before we walked to the bust stop. Baby Girl and my three year old played this afternoon and they also played tonight. We needed to continue the fun with an alphabet book, so I took out the Tiger Tales book, A is for Apple.
Both of my boys loved it and here are some of the reasons.
1. You can trace each letter along the tracks that are made in the book. My three year old loved this part! As my older son tried to show him how to do it, my three year old explained that he already knew how to do it.
2. Each page has a letter and a corresponding word and picture. If you lift the flap you find another picture of a word that starts with that letter.
3. You can trace the uppercase letter, but the lowercase letter is also shown on each page.
4. The pages in this book are very sturdy.
5. This is like a tracing app for the iPad without having your child "plugged in."
This is a great book for letter recognition, learning to write letters, and learning words that begin with each letter! It was the perfect interactive book for the boys as they were having their before bedtime snack!